Many thanks to BellisimaFitness for nominating me for this award. Being able to share my thoughts and inspirations is so important. The support system is great, and this blogger’s award is a prime example. My gratitude to all that have offered encouragement and advice.
- Thank the blogger who recommended you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
I attempted to start a blog about 10 years ago, I had just received my Doctorate and after writing my dissertation it left me wanting for more. So I attempted to start one, but became overwhelmed by it, I wasn’t really confident in what I was doing as a result it kind of fizzled out. In September I got the urge again but this time I went about it differently, I researched everything from how to start a blog, the cost as well as what it took to maintain it. This time around I had better results.
My two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Blog about what you know, if you have a topic that you are passionate about you will never lack for inspiration or information.
- Network as much as you can for it will help you to grow your blog, gain useful information and connect with other bloggers.
The bloggers that I nominate for this award are: