This award has been bestowed upon me by Dear Kitty. Some blog, and many thanks to you.
The visits from my blogs comes from various people, as you may well know, it depends upon networking and I try to do as much of that as I can. In answer to the second question, my favorite sport is basketball, like most I started playing at an early age and continued through college. As far as a special moment for me in 2016, it was when I decided to start a blog, and it has been one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done.
My favorite quote is:
As far as my favorite class when in school, I would have to say English, Literature because I had an urge to write and I love to read. I started out as a Journalism major but because I played sports and traveled from time to time, I missed a lot of class time, so I switched it to my second love which was sports, Physical Education and became a teacher and I don’t regret it one bit because I love what I do. Now the last question regarding the politician I would never vote for, I hate to touch this lightning rod but since you asked – The Donald. I don’t think I need to say more, you get the idea. Once again I would like to thank Dear Kitty, I have nominated the following people for this award:
617 sunshine Ave
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What is/was your favorite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. Which politician would you never vote for, supposing you could vote for him or her?